Normal photos show us just a single viewpoint, whereas photo spheres allows everybody to freely look up, down and all around to watch scrupulously a photographed placed. To take a spherical photo you don’t need any special equipment or special skills, You just have to have a smartphone, and the rest is a piece of cake.
Bellow I will show you step by step how to make such pictures, enjoy the reading.
- Firstly, we download the “Google Camera” application from Play Store. The application will allow us to take traditional pictures, but also panoramic and spherical images.
- After turning on the installed application you move your finger from left to right edge of the screen, in that the available modes of photos will show. Of course, we are interested in the ” Sphere Photo “.
- On the screen we see a dot. When you hold the phone in the middle of that tag the camera will automatically take pictures. Now, you have to turn around yourself and hitting in other dots until the screen is full of images and there is no free space on the screen. But remember to turn the phone smoothly and avoid sudden movements. That will help you in achieving better quality images.
- When we took all the pictures around us, the application will proceed to process photos in one sphere photo. Now, to see the results you just have to move your finger from right to left edge of the screen. Thanks to that there will be shown all recently taken images (gallery).
- Click on the icon at the bottom of the screen. A picture will open on the entire display.
- The loaded image can be rotated by sliding your finger on the screen. Sphere photos can also be watched by turning the phone around. To turn on this mode we need to click on the compass icon located in the lower left corner of the screen.
Enjoy taking spherical photos!